The new CYMAX-400 is an enclosure rack that harnesses economic flexibility, ergonomics, and compatibility employing environmentally friendly materials to deliver the best overall cost-performance ratio within the CYMAX-400 Family Series.
Style meets substance with its bold new design profile and substantial features. Embodying most of the features of its predecessor , The CYMAX -400 has been re -engineered, reconfigured with its improved cabling and networking application to be ready and relevant to meet the needs of todays industries , making it the most versatile 19” enclosure rack.
Design Features: Our CYMAX-400 Family Series utilizes Electra-Galvanized material (RoHS Compliant) as the core material offering excellent corrosive protection. Layers of zinc coating are added on dual sides of the steel sheet with post phosphate treatment for rust resistance prior to the powder coating. The rack frame structure is designed and constructed with optimal strength to weight ratio delivering better functionality, with enhanced vents for improved ventilation.
1. SECURE & INTELLIGENT: Comes with an elegant, polyamide finished swing handle with plenty of security features.
2. AESTHETIC : Featuring a perforated door coated in ROHS compliant epoxy powder.
3. VISIBILITY: Checking the RU of the enclosure rack has now been made easier with the RU Count Indicator which displays the RU configuration clearly.
4. MOBILITY: Our racks are fitted with high grade quality casters regardless of static or movable modes offering excellent mobility with our premium heavy duty models capable of carrying a maximum load 'of 600kg (Optional). To complement the above, the adjustable feet is strategically mounted to enable good levelling adjustments to the floor. Additional shock-absorbing mounting feature is standard an all models.
5. AIRFLOW: Our newly designed rack allows more air-flow ventilation both externally and internally. For optimal thermal management, customers can opt for the round or hexagon (Honey-combed) ventilated in-fills covering more than the expected perforated area which dramatically improves air-circulation.
6. ASSESSIBILITY: The newly designed side panels and doors support lines offer improved accessibility and enhanced strength, yet is lightweight with a pleasing modern profile. The end result is a sleek, easy-to-access enclosure rack that combines stability, great looks and versatility.
7. POWER: Our RoHS compliant professional Power Distribution Unit (PDU) is cleverly concealed to maximize internal spatial management. All our CYMAX 400 series enclosures are retrofitted with earth studs for earthing continuity ready and fulfills electrical standards requirements. Optional cable and rack accessories are also available for cable routings.